Monday, September 21, 2009

Inspired










Shirt-Gap, Skirt-Baby Phat, Shoes- Timberland, Earrings- Flea Market

 I was inspired by Selena Gomez's Teen Vogue cover look.  I thought the docs-with-florals idea was supercute, so I tried it with my own stuff. 

Today was a good day, for the most part.  I left home in this outfit and was terrified of what people might say about it, but I guess I pulled it off.  I was inspired by Selena Gomez's Teen Vogue cover look.  I thought the docs-with-florals idea was supercute, so I tried it with my own stuff. In the pics, I wasn't wearing my gray knit beret(can't live without) because my bestie... Kim-let's call her that-had taken it and I forgot to give it back.  (I have it now.)

We had a dance party today.  It was so fun.  My other bestie Lala(cyberspace name) is a great dancer so she was teaching the "popular" girls how to dance.  We were jerkin, we were stanky-leggin... it was fun.  We plan to do it Wednesday.  Lala and Shakira (not HER real name, other bestie) said I'd make a good ballroom dancer.  Ha,ha.  They said that I'd be a pretty good dancer if I had rhythm and was less stiff.  Guess what?  Not the first time I've heard that.

OH OH OH!!! I got a bag of candy from this 11th grader I know... she's the jointski.  In the bag of candy was included Juicy Fruit gum, peppermint patties, Sugar-Free Reeses cups, hard Life-Savers and two Snickers bars.  It's half gone already. :)

0 comments on "Inspired"

Post a Comment