Sunday, September 20, 2009

Car Show=No Camaros :(


Today after a 2-3 hour church service where I volunteered, I went to a car show with my sister, grandpa and two cousins.  I wanted to stay at church a little longer because I boy I like was there.  (Shhh... don't tell.  It's a secret.)  I went along to the car show and my cousin who's 15 kept asking people about the cars.  I was surprised because he doesn't even have his permit yet but then I realized it was the racing games that gave him his Yoda-like knowledge.  We hung out there for like an hour.  I was disappointed.  There were no yellow Camaros with two black racing stripes.  :(  It was a foreign car show, and Camaros are American-made.
While I was there,  I was wearing a black DC Shoes tee, Delia's straight legs(my cousin-this is a girl- said they made me look like a grandma.  Thanks.), and my volleyball shoes.  I just came from church, wehre I'm a volunteer... with the 6-8 year olds.  You catch my drift.
When I got home, I changed into this.  My family hates the outfit-even my mom-but I love it.  No idea why.  It kinda reminds me of this outfit I saw on Hand It Over.

Shirt-thrifted, Skirt-H&M, Plaid Shirt-Macy's, Hat-Forever 21

0 comments on "Car Show=No Camaros :("

Post a Comment