Friday, April 10, 2009

A "Blorange" RL Set



So.  I really liked making the RL set I did earlier, so I've been making a lot today and uploading them to Photobucket.  It's really fun.  I apologize again for the unfortunate cutting-off-the-end-of-the-pic thing because my custom template doesn't shrink it. Arg. 
Navy blue sweater... idk
Jolt Light Wash Flare Jeans... Macy's
Love 1 Another Navy Tote- Limited Too
Black Patent Leather Bowed Bongo Flats... idk
Disney Girlz Rock CD... Wal*Mart
Orange Ralph Lauren Tee... Marshall's
Studded Black Oversize Glasses... idk
Dancing Waters Body Lotion... Bath and Body Works
Orange Polka-Dot Earrings... Claire's
Girls In Pants by Ann Brashares... at a bookstore near you :)

Hope you liked this RL set! More are on the way!

0 comments on "A "Blorange" RL Set"

Post a Comment